We’re celebrating our 50th Anniversary of pioneering the disc mower in 2017! To commemorate this historic occasion, we’re awarding two contest winners each a new KUHN GMD 280, our most popular disc mower model, or $10,000 towards a higher-priced GMD disc mower or FC mower conditioner. Hay tools have always been a large part of our rich history, but a real revolution was made in 1967, when our rotary blades made it possible to move forward in the fields much faster than with a sickle bar mower. Our innovation then and now is what makes KUHN the world leader in disc mowers. We want to thank all of our loyal customers who have cut countless acres of hay across North America, and we’re ready to bring you even greater technologies in the coming years!
Look for our Golden Giveaway promotion at trade shows in your area:
ENTER TO WIN AT A SHOW NEAR YOU!
Wisconsin Farm Technology Days • July 11-13 • Algoma, WI
Farmfest • Aug 1-3 • Redwood Falls, MN
Dakotafest • Aug 15-17 • Mitchell, SD
PA AG Progress Days • Aug 15-17 • Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Farm Progress Days • Aug 29-31 • Decatur, IL
Big Iron Farm Show • Sep 12-14 • West Fargo, ND
Husker Harvest Days • Sep 12-14 • Grand Island, NE
Farm Science Review • Sep 19-21 • London, OH
World Dairy Expo • Oct 3-7 • Madison, WI
Ozark Fall Farmfest • Oct 6-8 • Springfield, MO
Sunbelt Ag Expo • Oct 17-19 • Moultrie, GA
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the KUHN GMD 280 GOLDEN GIVEAWAY PROMOTION (the "Promotion"), you: (a) must be a citizen of the United States or a lawful permanent resident of the United States; (b) must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entering the Promotion; and (c) must NOT be a resident of or reside in the State of New York or Florida. This Promotion is void in New York and Florida and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Kuhn North America (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, agencies and affiliates and members of the immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible.
2. TO ENTER PROMOTION: This Promotion begins on Jan 2, 2017 and ends on Oct 31, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, you must visit the Kuhn North America exhibition booth at one of the following trade shows and complete the entry form provided at the Kuhn North America exhibition booth. Limit one entry per person. DUPLICATE ENTRIES ARE VOID.
3. DRAWING: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected. One winner will be selected on or around April 7, 2017 from all entries received between January 2, 2017 and March 31, 2017 and one winner will be selected on or around November 6, 2017 from all entries received between April 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017. Each selected winner will be notified by the phone number or email address on the winning entry form. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the entry periods. The Sponsor's decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these official Rules ("Rules"), and are final and binding in all respects. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification within ten (10) business days from the first notification attempt, then such entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: Each selected eligible winner will receive one new base model Kuhn Model GMD 280 Mower or a $10,000 credit towards the purchase of a higher value Kuhn mower product. The approximate retail value of the GMD Model 280 Mower prize is $14,000.00. Except as expressly stated in these Rules, no substitution, cash redemption or transfer of a prize is allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. The winner is solely responsible for the then current cost of any upgrades, features or options chosen by the winner. Each winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with picking up, or arranging for the delivery of, the prize from an authorized Kuhn dealer. Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes, title or other fees levied by any state or government agency.
5. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be required to complete a W-9 tax form and an affidavit of eligibility, liability release (where legal) and publicity release, which must be returned within the time specified by Sponsor. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, are returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, winner will be disqualified. All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant or otherwise prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or Promotion Entities (as defined below). If for any reason this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES.
6. NO LIABILITY: By entering, entrants and the winner hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its advertising and Promotion agencies and all of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, agents and representatives and their respective employees, officers and directors ("Promotion Entities") from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light), arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity. In no event will Sponsor or the Promotion Entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) lost, late, or misdirected entries; or (c) any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor or Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Milwaukee County in the State of Wisconsin.
8. WINNER: To be notified of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Dec 4, 2017 to: 1501 West 7th Avenue, Brodhead, WI 53520.
KUHN MODEL GMD 280