KUHN Calendar Photo Contest Winners Selected
BRODHEAD, Wis. – The KUHN Calendar Photo Contest wrapped up in early July and the entries were amazing! With over 100 entries in the contest from both dealer personnel and customers, the contest was considered an overwhelming success.
Customers and dealers used their creativity to showcase their KUHN, KUHN Knight and KUHN Krause machinery submitting many unique photos.
The following customers or dealer personnel were named winners in the KUHN Calendar Contest and will be receiving a $75 gift card to the KUHN Gifts and Gear eStore along with a copy of the 2017-2018 15-month KUHN calendar that showcases their winning photo:
· Todd Wachtel of Altamont, IL
KUHN is currently finalizing plans for distribution and printing of the calendar. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the competition is over, you are still encouraged to share your photos of your KUHN, KUHN Knight and KUHN Krause machinery with us by using #KUHNconnections on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for Photo of the Week.
· Nick Rieder of Monroe WI
· Shannon Baldock of Rose Hill, IA
· Pierre Leger of St. Isidore, Ontario, Canada
· Kehoe Dairy of Inverness, CA
· Gary McConnell of Reed Deer, Alberta, Canada
· Tate Bardall of Freeport, OH
· Ken Nolt of Lancaster, PA
· Arthur Lapp of Hurley, NY
· Erin Richards of Cossayuna, NY
· Bert Vandorp of La Broquerie, Manitoba, Canada
· Sills Farms of Bluffton, Indiana
· Stefan Hay Company of North Collins, NY
· Jim Palmer of Fort Atkinson, IA
· Mary Heffernan of Fort Jones, CA