Bales wrapped to perfection
/ bale wrappers /
Every step in the wrapping process has to be coordinated, taking into account crop conditions, field conditions and weather forecasts as well as crop handling and storage. Perfectly wrapped bales combined with high output and outstanding durability make KUHN wrappers a profitable investment.
- autoload category ii laser technology
- twin satellite design
- round and square bale wrapping
- patented shorter top rollers
- isobus electronics
The innovative laser-guided AutoLoad function provides nonstop, fully automatic loading, wrapping and unloading of square and round bales. AutoLoad detects approaching bales, scans them and sets the loading arms into pre-load position, resulting in accurate loading, wrapping and unloading of the bale on the go.
The SW 4014 is capable of wrapping large square and round bales up to 3,300 pounds. Wrapping of round bales is possible without any additional kit or mechanical adjustments.
/ Key benefits /
Nonstop fully automatic wrapping
- extremely fast wrapping
- No Extra Kit Required to wrap round bales for maximum versatility
- tightly seals bale for higher feed quality
- easy monitoring of bale size and wrapping process